Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Steel Fire Boma

Every day we live our life’s and does the things we have scheduled for the day. Most people have comments such as the following "I wish I had a camera to take that picture to show you what I am talking about".

The picture displayed is that of a Steel Fire Boma built by James Davies. He is doing this as a hobby in his spare time and sells that to the public. This product much stronger than those you will find in local stores. Its carefully designed and hand made by James himself.  It reflects that ambiance feeling straight away, and more so when a fire is made inside it.

Should you wish to obtain one of those, use of my blog for a posting or send an email  to lifeslense@gmail.com

This Steel Fire Boma picture forms part of my collection of photographs for "Life through a lens".

No comments:

Post a Comment